The Serafín Sánchez Valdivia Birthplace Museum is a local monument regarded as one of the constructions of historical relevance treasured in the Village of the Holy Spirit (Sancti Spíritus).
The colonial house was built between 1825 and 1830, and was purchased by the Sanchez Valdivia family a few years later. It was inaugurated as a museum on November 2, 1990. It’s located at 22 Cespedes Street, not far from Parque La Caridad.
(Photos: A. del Valle)